The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 vr4 998/1k

gaylantvr4

I have a chance to buy a corvette zr1 and am going to go for it. I purchesed this from dexter 1 year ago did a few large additions to it. The car needed paint bad as age and the sun baked it. The car was painted nile black and all the cladding was painted anthracit (monkey sh*t brown). i added a built 2.3l, turbo trix built head, new crower 64415 cams and a load of install parts from jnz. i also added a built trans, magnus exedy tripple disc, magnus fuel system, ecm link, fic 1450'sand a aldena clutch pack center diff. this car is rust free like stated in the orignal add, no rust on the rockers and doglegs.
click
i would like 10.5k for it i paid 6500 and put another 10 into it.

KT

I knew this wouldn't last 6 months!

gaylantvr4

I know, you should buy it ken. On the stock motor and 20# it was hanging with your vett. Imagin 30psi and a 2.3l. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts