The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2013 Focus ST, ST3 package, 9970 miles, MINT! $24,000 OBO Des Moines, Iowa

blacksheep

- 2013 Focus ST
- ST3 package
- 9970 miles and climbing, its my daily driver
- 35% window tint all around
- Gentex auto-dimming homelink rearview mirror with Compass and external temperature
- Headlights have clear headlight armor coating to protect them

The car is cleaaan inside and out! No dents, no dings, no curbed wheels and maybe 3 tiny rock chips in total which I can point out.
Asking 24,000 OBO WITHOUT winter wheels and tires. Can be negotiated into the deal, if need be! Message me, if interested!
Located in Des Moines, Iowa.

- 2013 Focus ST
- ST3 package
- 9970 miles and climbing, its my daily driver
- 35% window tint all around
- Gentex auto-dimming homelink rearview mirror with Compass and external temperature.
- Headlights have clear headlight armor coating to protect them.

The car is cleaaan inside and out! No dents, no dings, no curbed wheels and maybe 3 tiny rock chips in total which I can point out.

Asking 24,000 OBO WITHOUT winter wheels and tires. Can be negotiated into the deal, if need be! Message me, if interested!

front_zps8e854049.jpg

lqp_zpsb3f806b4.jpg

left_zps27108dab.jpg

lrqp_zpsfad440b6.jpg

rear_zpsa572f92b.jpg

rrqp_zpsc556fd54.jpg

rqp_zpse9b0ace3.jpg

right_zps666870b3.jpg

roof_zps885f97a6.jpg

drvint_zpsbcd2a072.jpg

drvint2_zpsc1ed80a9.jpg

passint_zpsae9f3561.jpg

recaro_zps24791036.jpg

recaro2_zps2fa2f7ea.jpg

rearseat_zps63bdf1f8.jpg

hatch_zps8b629803.jpg

mirror_zpsc899739e.jpg

odo_zps24c36762.jpg

navi_zpsd92b9d48.jpg

console_zps609226a9.jpg

spare_zpse44abbde.jpg

engine_zps2f98c5b1.jpg

w4_zps2b54cf55.jpg

w3_zps86dc60d7.jpg

w2_zps6a2285a5.jpg

w1_zps4b80a4c1.jpg

4orced4door

I love that the name of the song on the stereo is "Don't Leave."

Jesus_Negros

Glws sexy baraq man

blacksheep

Quoting ApexHunter:
Keeping your s2k?

I am doing what I can to keep it, dude. I even put our house up for sale. Honda4lyfe Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacksheep

Quoting turbowop:
I love everything about that car except for that it's not AWD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2016, Wopper. The RS is coming!

galant344

lol love the song title.. I wound up getting a st3 for my daily shortly after asking you about yours. so far its been an awesome car i really love this car. it does suck that its only fwd but it is a lot of fun and responds well to modifications so far. good luck w/ sale.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting blacksheep:
Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Glws sexy baraq man

thanks, brobro. Did laptop get there yet?

Today it will.

blacksheep

Quoting galant344:
lol love the song title.. I wound up getting a st3 for my daily shortly after asking you about yours. so far its been an awesome car i really love this car. it does suck that its only fwd but it is a lot of fun and responds well to modifications so far. good luck w/ sale.

I run a 16" winter wheel and tire combo. Its been fantastic as last year we got dumped on and not once did I lose control or get stuck. I will sell them seperately if I trade car in.

click

DSC_0406_zpsb76ace85.jpg

Yes, it responds well to mods. As a stage 3/4 car, I was at approx 27x hp/36x tq and it was dead reliable.

ktmrider

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
That didn't take too long. GLWS.

Step #1 - Decide what car you want/need. Step #2 - Convince blacksheep to buy one. Step #3 - Wait a few months for him to freshen and mod the vehicle. Step #4 - Buy the vehicle from him.

LOL sorry just busting balls, GL with the sale bump!

SmoothCustomer

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

cheekychimp

F%$k the car (sorry KC!) I'd buy the house if I could! Have you guys seen it? You probably get the idea from the garage. I'm pretty proud of what I managed to end up with in Hong Kong but it just doesn't compare to what you can get for the same money or less over there.

GLWS my friend. That car looked even better in person. You realize you are limited now though. Whatever you buy will have to be yellow to match that sexy motorcycle.

G

Staff member
Looks clean.

blacksheep

Quoting cheekychimp:
F%$k the car (sorry KC!) I'd buy the house if I could! Have you guys seen it? You probably get the idea from the garage. I'm pretty proud of what I managed to end up with in Hong Kong but it just doesn't compare to what you can get for the same money or less over there.

GLWS my friend. That car looked even better in person. You realize you are limited now though. Whatever you buy will have to be yellow to match that sexy motorcycle.

Aww thanks, Paulie. The house is harder to let go. We built it like it was our last home. The cars are much easier to replace. Oh, lol - the motorcycle is long gone, BTW!I do have the s2000 which is yellow to match... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts