The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1799/2000 belize green 4500 Seekonk MA

aaron619

This was my daily driver for about 3 years. I've just got too many projects going right now, and don't have the time she deserves.

THE GOOD
-Freshly rebuilt engine(new pistons, ACL race bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish on head).
-Brian Crower 272 cams
-AEM adjustable cam gears
-Big 16G EVOIII turbocharger
-EVOIII exhaust manifold
-3" stainless steel turbo back exhaust
-ETS Galant specific front mount intercooler and hard pipes
-DSM link
-2G MAF
-coil on plug set up
-Greddy catch can
-K-Sport full adjustable(ride height, dampening, spring rate, and camber) coil overs
-Rear adjustable camber upper control arms
-4 bolt LSD rear differential swap
-4 wheel steering delete
-Brand new Stop tech slotted rotors front and rear
-17X7.5" Ro_Ja wheels- tires are a 4 out of 10
-set of factory Galant wheels 15X6.5" with brand new Michelin snow tires
-Tuned for 20PSIG on 93 oct. gas. I have several other tunes saved for the car on my lap top. From 8PSIG on 87 oct. pump gas to 26 PSIG on low lead aviation fuel, and every thing in between.

THE BAD
-was in an accident before I owned it, and has damage behind right/rear side skirt
-cracked wind shield
-starting to get some body rot at rear
-power steering rack leaking
-brake fluid leak from left rear brake line
-could use a good wash
Pictures coming soon

Asking $4,500 or best realistic offer.
CHEERS! Aaron

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts