The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Eclipse GSX, Mt. Prospect Il. $2250.00obo

Lancer99

My dad is selling his 91 GSX, manual transmission, with 88,xxx miles on it. It's green exterior and light tan interior. It's not the best of shape but it runs and drives. Everything is stock on it and whoever bought got every option you can get on it at the time. It has factory cd player, abs, the pop up sunroof, power antenna, tow hitch with wiring harness, leather seats. Please contact my dad, Raphael at 847-224-2446 text or calls

I'll start with the good:
Rebuilt transmission by Jack's Transmission just the stock rebuild
Rebuilt clutch pedal assembly done by Shep
Act 2100 clutch about 10,000 miles on it
New front rotors and pads
new left front ball joint
New outer tie rod ends
Timing belt, water pump and idler pullies were replaced about 500 miles ago
A/C has been retro fitted for the R134A freon
New condenser and dryer
All four new tires

The Bad:
It has rust on the passenger front fender, bottom of the rear wheel wells
Paint has the usual faded clear coat
both door mouldings have fallen off
To get the a/c working you need to install the belt and tensionor and recharge it with the r134a freon
Power ant. mast is broken off
There is a coolant leak, hoses I believe
There is a oil leak but can't tell from where, either the oil pan or the turbo oil return line gaskets
left front wheel bearing going out
drivers front seat is ripped apart
headliner is sagging and ripped

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts