The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD 92 gvr4 rolling chassis Denver CO 4bolt 5lug $1200obo

OneMoreVR4

im selling my 92 vr4 rolling shell. for the most part the car is very clean. it is #506/1000 the engine pictured in it does not come with the car but i am considering selling it as well. it is a fully built sbr 2.3 132,105 miles on the body. sorry in advance for the less than stellar pics, my garage is a mess right now. has clean colorado title and is almost rust free $1200obo

THE GOOD
overall the body is clean
interior is very clean
has 4 bolt rear and 5 lug conversion
comes with a very good shape reconditioned gas tank
i have all exterior parts missing from pics such as doglegs and lights
engine bay was freshly repainted by previous owner, though its black it still looks good
has new master cylinders
i also have a lot of the parts needed to make this a runner along with a ton of extra parts that can be worked into the price

THE BAD
little bit of rust if the front dogleg areas
fenders and rear bumper will need to be painted. i have a white rear bumper that ill include but its not in the best shape
bad tires

im located in northwest denver and available most any day. the best way to reach me with questions is to call or text 847 638 1842. thanks for looking

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts