The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 93 Mazda FD rx7 (LSx Swap) Tampa, FL

Gimpin

The car was just tuned by one of the best lsx tuners in Florida(Jeremy at Fasterproms). The engine made 360hp and with 100 shot of nitrous made 454hp. Here are the details of the car:

1993 Mazda RX7
82,xxx miles
Black leather interior
6L LQ9 from a 2003 Cadillac escalade with 75k miles on it. This is the high compression 10.4:1 engine.
T56 transmission 1000 miles on it since the rebuild.
LS7 flywheel and clutch.
233/239 Texas speed Cam. With dual valve springs and valve stem seals. 300 miles on it.
Hinson Mounting kit
Samberg radiator/intake
Spoolin Performance long tube headers
A/C and power steering
36lb fast fuel injectors
Enkei PF01 18x9.5 rear 18x9 front 245/40/18 275/35/18 300 miles on rims and tires.
Hot water lab headlight conversion.
99 spec oem front bumper conversion.
Pioneer touch screen double din stereo
Infiniti interior speakers and an infiniti 10 inch sub
Shine auto carbon fiber side steps
Shine auto rear diffuser. Has been clear coated and will be installed once I have a confirmed buyer.
Paint is in good condition
Carbon fiber air vents
New window tint
Nos single fogger wet kit
NX Fully Automatic Bottle Heater with gauge
Ground control coilovers with koni yellow adjustable shocks

The interior is very nice minus a little wear in the driver's seat. The bugs have been worked out of the car. The car does have a rebuilt title back from a fender bender in 1999. Purchased the car from that owner and he had everything professionally repaired.

25k obo. I can entertain trades plus cash

Dan 719-291-6388
Car is located in Tampa, Florida

Jesus_Negros

I remember when you could find a lq4 or lq9 longblock for like $600 now all the shops are snatching them up and they've jumped in price like crazy. I would love to do a 6.0 with auto swap into something old and slow.
Question though:
So how does the GC w/koni's handle vs stock suspension?

Nice car!
GLWS

Gimpin

They handle well ... Don't have a comparison to stock

All LSx parts prices have gone though the roof

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts