The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:WTT 04 Lancer Ralliart , *RELIABLE* SF Bay Area $4500

Brunoboy

I have a 04 silver Lancer Ralliart, 5 speed and Clean Title. This car is clean body with the only few dings on the passenger side fender a very few bumper Knicks. Tires are ok, 200,xxx miles all highway driven by previous owners. Have receipt for ahead gasket and Headjob done recently, have receipts for clutch and timing belt and whatever else the previous owner has had done. It's a moonroof car, AC/PS. AC blew cold up until a few days ago and I will recharge it. Drives very smooth, only needs an alignment. has OEM infinity Speakers and OEM infinity Sub box enclosure in trunk. Passes smog with flying colors. Doesn't burn or leak oil. I've driven it to DisneyLand twice in January and it is my Daily. Asking $4500. Would trade for clean title, VR4. Thanks .
-Shane

Pics to come. Located in SF Bay Area, willing to travel to SoCal for trade.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Pics: friend wrapped Carbon vinyl for shifter surround and dash trims , also Wrapped center console Lid in Authentic Bride Gradation

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Update: I now am the new owner of a cracked windshield due to rock chip...-__- of course it's $4500 obo and will note the windshield if not replaced by the time of sale. Still willing to trade for a good condition VR4

Brunoboy

Best off guys

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned