The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NC 438/2000 $800

jmelocik

I've got to make some space so I'm listing 438/2000 for sale.

Belize green, no Eng, trans, tcase, ECU, no fuel tank,has good rear end.
Zero miles on KYB AGX struts with Eibach springs, just towing time.
4ws already deleted, ABS already deleted, correct prop valve and hard lines installed.
Non sunroof car
All electrical components for interior, locks, windows, central locking system, power mirrors, worked last time I put a battery in it.
Eng harness is present but was modified for an AEM ECU by previous owner. Would not be hard to switch back.
5 lug conversion already completed,
Doesn't have brake calipers or rotors. Was this way when I bought it
Leather interior is in good shape but needs cleaned.
Headliner is in excellent shape
Steering wheel is not bad. Not perfect but definitely usable.
Dash has minor cracks and holes from previous owner gauge install. I do have the gauge cluster just need to find it.
Very little rust visible on car, may be minor rust under plastic cladding as this was in Florida for a little while.
Trunk floor was cut out and frame for Jegs fuel cell was installed. Fuel cell is no longer there. Also done by PO.
Clean, clear title in my name.
Pictures available upon request. Please include email to send them to or cell phone number.

Asking $800 Pending!

I have lots of 1G parts as well so I may be able to provide some of the stuff to get it back on the road for an additional cost.

Car is located in Cameron, NC, I can deliver within a days trip if buyer pays for fuel.
Feel free to ask questions.
PM me on here and provide contact information and we can communicate from there.

Josh

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

Pics?

jmelocik

Yes, I have several. Feel free to PM me with contact info and I can send you a bunch.

Josh

jmelocik

Got someone who is willing to save the car but won't be able to get it for a few weeks. If anyone else is interested let me know. I want to see someone put this car back together and put it back on the road.

Josh

prove_it

Why so cheap?

prove_it

Nevermind, I just missed the line about no drivetrain.

MikeyTsi

"5. At least one clear photo of the actual car for sale is required. If you are serious about selling your vehicle, this should not be a problem."

Please post at least one picture, thanks.

MikeyTsi

Possibly? I do tend to stare at any GVR4 I see on the road.

Let's take this to PM or you can shoot me an e-mail, let's not crud up this guy's sales thread with a conversation.

jmelocik

Last edited:

itzdarave

Sure wish you were closer. I'm in WNC right now. Tryon, NC helping family relocate restaurant to a new location. If no one picks it up by May. I may consider getting it when time frees up.

jmelocik

Still have it. Have a gentleman from about an hour and a half away coming to check it out. Tomorrow.

J

jmelocik

Deposit made! Car is considered sold!

Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts