The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1833/2k, racine wi, rolling shell 2k firm

slowpoke

Summit white sunroof car. Rust free. 162 on body and 115k on motor. I purchased this car as a shell and swapped in my motor, transmission and tcase out of 548 of 2k. This runs and drives amazing. No a/c in the car. No trans grinds. I have it in storage for the winter . Car has 4ws deleted with 4 bolt rear end, ss brake lines, agx h&r springs, full 3" turbo back no muffler sounds awesome but loud. I'm really hating to put this up for sale but I'm hurting for cash and it needs to go sadly. There's more goodies on this car which I'm sure I'm forgetting. The car WILL need a new battery the cold weather here few months ago killed the battery. It's on a charger and will start and run but once you shut it off it won't restart. Has stock 92 wheels on it now. Rotas are not available.

call or text with any questions
Thanks
Joe

Last edited:

slowpoke

Still available. Lots of low balls and offers but no trigger pullers yet.

Bryan93

I am interested in this. Can you post any pictures of the interior, what kind of shape is it in? Also how is the oil usage? I assume it still has the original 14b turbo? Have you done a compression test of the motor lately? Does it have a clean title? Are you willing to travel a bit to do the transaction? I live east of Cleveland, maybe meet in South Bend?

Thanks,
Bryan

slowpoke

I've got a guy coming from a closer distance to check out the car. Compression is 148-150-146-150 I can get you more pics of the interior. I won't make a trip to sell sorry. And yes it has the 14b still.

4G63_GSR

good luck with the sale. its white, close, and looks to be in great shape. must resist looking at this ad or coming to see it in person.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting Bryan93:
I am interested in this. Can you post any pictures of the interior, what kind of shape is it in? Also how is the oil usage? I assume it still has the original 14b turbo? Have you done a compression test of the motor lately? Does it have a clean title? Are you willing to travel a bit to do the transaction? I live east of Cleveland, maybe meet in South Bend?

Thanks,
Bryan

That's where I live, if you guys come through, shout out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

slowpoke

Pulling the sale right now due to vehicle issues with my daily and need to drive this for the time being.

slowpoke

No longer for sale

slowpoke

Back up for sale as a rolling shell no trans, motor, tcase, or ecu. 2k firm. Clean rust free summit white roller. Didn't want to sell and was planning on getting it back up and running. But due to recent changes in my life and me leaving my fiance due to her f***ing around with her boss (a member here). It's either the car or my house. I won't be budging on the price so don't ask. Title in hand.

262-994-8514
Call or text for more info or to check it out.

slowpoke

I have to pull the sale. I filed for bankruptcy back in April and legally I can't sell any personal property till October when it's all over. Sorry for the mix up.

slowpoke

Not at all. I asked my lawyer yesterday just to give me a confirmation on if I wanted to get rid of my cars and he told me nothing can be sold or "given" away if they decided to look into it. I thought the same if there was no money exchange on paper. Believe me these trustees have a very good and sneaky way of working he said. And the trustee in this area is a snake in the grass and is always looking for something to take. When I went to court I watched him take a lady's house from her without even blinking an eye and the lawyer was supposed to have her house protected and safe. It was crazy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts