The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR-4 1810/2000 $4800 NH - SOLD

tsijohn333

Its time to let my baby go. Its a 1991 galant vr4 1810/2000. There is no rust on her with the expection of the front of the hood. I have another spare hood that is rust free that will be thrown in with the deal. Ive put a lot of time and money into her but im just getting out of the game now. She runs and drives like a champ. She is tuned for 25psi and is around the 450hp mark. If interested please call or text 978-429-6491. If you pm it might take longer for me to get to you. So lets begin the list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Exterior:
Jdm front bumper
Prefaced jdm fog lights
Thule roof rack
Jdm rain gaurds
Amg amber corner lights
Amg replica grille

Interior: i give her a 7/10
The drive seat is the only bad part of the interior. One of the seams is becoming unstitched
Evo1 gsr steering wheel
Dual gauge pod
Newer carpet

Turbo: 6k
Hx40 8 blade with .55ar bep housing
Fp 4inch intake
Fp manifold
Fp heat shield
Punishment racing recirculated o2 housing
Tial 38mm wastegate
10an drain
4an ss oil line with holset specific restrictor
3inch turbo back exhaust galant specific

Engine:
New head and head gasket 8k
Crower titanium valve springs
Crower titianium retainers
Ferrea valves
Fp2 cams
ARP head studs
Gates racing timing belt with all new timing components

Cooling:
3inch scirocco radiator in place of ac condensor
Mishimoto 14inch slim fan
Mishitmoto radiator hoses
Ets fmic with piping and greddy type s BOV setup for a blow through setup

Ignition:
Buschar coil on plugs
JmFab small battery tray underhood relocation

Fuel:
Walbro 255hp with stm rewire kit
Denso 720cc injectors
Aeromotive AFPR
New oem fuel filter

Suspension:
Megan racing front strut bar
Megan racing rear strut bar
KYB AGX struts
Whiteline springs
Suspension techniques secondary front sway bar
4ws still in working order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Drivetrain: 15k on all this
New oem slave cylinder
New oem clutch master cylinder
Ss clutch line
Act chromoly lightened flywheel with arp hardware
Southbend clutch with kevlar disc

Electronics:
Rebuilt eprom socketed ecu (less than a year old)
Stage three keydiver chip
Aem digital boost gauge
Aem wideband
Safc II black edition
Hks turbo timer
Greddy profec b electronic boost controller
Maft translator

Wheels:
Oem wheels with dunlop snow tires
Summer wheels 5zigen fn01rc's 17x8 rims on bridgestone potenza tires

BAD:
Has your typical dings
The roof is faded but cant tell that much cuz of the roof rack
Needs a passanger side ball joint which i have and havent installed yet
No ac
Heat is...eh ok, i guess. Could be better
Idle surges while moving if not fully warmed up (im gonna try to fix this soon.i belive its a bad fiav.)
And last but not least it will not come with a radio. Im keeping my $1500 stereo system to go into my new vehicle. I might have an extra one i can put in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Feel free to text or call anytime 978-429-6491

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve885

Let me know if u figure out that idle issue..I'm having the same problem..someone said it might be a lightened flywheel

tsijohn333

Nope did it before the flywheel was in. It was the FIAV. Bypassed it and all set to go! Btw the car is SOLD!

TSimage

Damn.. Wish this was closer to me on the west coast... GLWS, great car.

JamesFoster

What a f***ing shitbag. People like that are what's wrong with not just "tuner" cars or imports, but modified cars in general.

SteveDSM

^^^ I agree... just sucks that the "crowd" seems to have shifted to these cars now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif When I first got into the platform, I got it largely because it was rare and because not many people (especially these kinds of people) knew what they were

tsijohn333

This pisses me off!!! I sold the car to him because he said he was a huge enthusiast. I didnt want the car to go to some1 who would neglect it due to how rare they are and the condition it was in. I tried my hardest to take good care of that car and maintain it as well. I really wanted to keep the car but had fiancial issues and tried to keep the car for as long as i could thinking i would be able to get out of it but wasnt able to. People like this REALLY piss me off!

turbofonz

That sucks. I was heavily considering this car.

tsijohn333

I dont want to be the one bash on anyone but i specifically said that i wanted the car to go to someone who was an enthusiast. Not someone who would go and flip it. I was asking 4800 on the board, 5000 on craigslist. He told me he would do 4500 cuz he had ever intention to restore it more than i did, make a dd, and he has been looking for the right one for a looong time. I cut him a break out of respect cuz i was cut a break when i first bought the car three years ago.

Now say if I bought your galant and told u the same things and u saw a month later i was flipping it, you would be pretty outraged too. I see a lot of these gvr4s being junked, parted out...etc. there is 2000 in 91 and 1000 in 92. I bet you there is only now 2000 of these IF THAT left. These cars are getting pretty rare now and especially mine due to the condition it was in. The real enthusiasts of this site see why I'm so outraged at this. Now if you dont see why im upset at this insane92, than mine friend you should not call your self an enthusiast.

fastfalcon94

I wonder what he did with the 5zigens. I really wanted to buy this car first time around but didn't have the cash. I tried to work out a deal with the seller for a 3000gt vr4 I had for sale. Sucks this guy has it now. A rust free green galant vr4 without a sunroof is exactly what I wanted.

Jesus_Negros

I got him down to 5k.

tsijohn333

I would buy it back in a few weeks for 4500 (wat i sold it for) Sucks i had to sell it for my financial issues. But now that im out of them i would def buy it back if someone were to buy it and re sell it for wat they got it for! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4orced4door

There was way too much bickering and bullshit in this thread. I cleaned up the thread and left enough of the comments that potential buyers can see what's going on along with the history of the car.

Mitsuman3KGT

Quoting tsijohn333:
Going to buy my car back now as we speak /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Congrats! I saw all the ranting before it was deleted.. I'm glad you got her back from the current owner. Did he throw in the 5zigens?

Zach.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts