The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 vr-4 Galant Black $8500 miami florida

titochikito

This is a Limited Edition 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4. This is a numbered car. 506 out of only 2000 made for the U.S. 4 wheel steering. all wheel drive. AND NEVER IN AN ACCIDENT OR HIT OR LITTLE FENDER BENDER... NOTHING ! THIS IS A CLEAN CAR.

There are no mechanical issues with this car!! ICE COLD A/C!! You wont find another VR-4 in such pristine condition as this one. Power everything!

Car has recently been serviced on the following areas:

new clutch and pressure plate (Spec3)
newly overhauled Motor
new transmission and transfer case
new inter cooler and piping
new Rims and Tires
new Suspension
new A/C system overhaul
new Motor Mounts
new all Hid Lighting
new all led interior lighting
new stereo with Bluetooth and Navigation
new MOMO steering wheel
new Greddy Hi/Lo boost controller
new boost guage
new Clifford Alarm with power locks and starter kill
new exhaust
new shifter bushings

very reliable daily driven car.

im asking $8500

305.233.2253 ask for Tito

thanks for looking

Last edited:

bobdole

Pics of the car?

4orced4door

Can't believe I'm saying this, but you need to put what kind of car you're selling in the title.

AnotherNewb

I would expect that short of a description on a $500 roller not a car with an $8500 price tag, yesh.

G

Staff member
^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

titochikito

actually.... why put up all the info on this car.... people might want to steal it... if ur interested call.. we will talk... thanks...

prove_it

In this forum, we like to know what we are looking at. Especially when your new and just here to list a 8500 dollar car.

Read the rules before posting.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting titochikito:
actually.... why put up all the info on this car.... people might want to steal it... if ur interested call.. we will talk... thanks...

If you were a member here prior to trying to sell your car, you would realize how ridiculous that sounds. Even with the few details you included, you already made it pretty easy for anyone with a brain to steal your car. The number you listed is for a shop (one I'm sure you and the car are affiliated with) xtremeautowerke. Your argument is moot, and is only hurting your ability to market your car effectively, and ultimately sell it in a timely manner. As the other members have pointed out, an $8,500 price tag usually comes with much more info.

Quoting titochikito:
u too.... would you like to know everything this car has just to not want to buy it...? lol...

Maybe he doesn't want to buy it, but I'd bet him, and others here know someone who is looking to buy. You think they are going to refer their friends to your $8500 dollar ad? Doubt it. Word of mouth in a small community like GVR4.org goes a long way. That probably won't happen though, since the members here don't know dick about the car.

The community here is probably the best resource anywhere to help sell a VR4. Again, if you had more than 3 posts you'd understand that. The details matter. Details about the vehicle, good photos of the vehicle, and an interest from the community here are probably the largest factors that will help you make a quick sale. Post up some good pictures, and a detailed description and you would probably attract some real interest. The car looks clean from what I can tell, GLWS.

SteveDSM

I agree with all of you on this one... Honestly if I was back stateside right now, I would actually be very interested in this car, but the amount of withheld information about the car would leave me worried about what I am buying. And nobody here is trying to be harsh about this, we are just being honest as long-time members of such a tight-knit community such as this. I would actually be interested in it if you would just provide more information and pictures of the car when it is not in the middle of getting an alignment in the shop... just shows a lack of effort.

Steve

Jesus_Negros

Steve: You're from Afghanistan?

OP don't worry about these haters, they don't understand how it is to be a vacuum.

titochikito

thanks .. i appreciate the positive criticism.. im learning how to post ... and important details such as pictures taken ... help... i thought on the rack would show that she was getting these services done and not just talking about them.. im new to all this posting stuff. thank you

prove_it

The best thing to do is to retype your ad. Start of with proper spelling and sentences. To me, if I were going to buy an $8500 GVR4 and I saw your writing, I would suspect you of being stupid or ill educated. I would walk away. If you can't type or speak properly, I would doubt you have properly cared for the car. Not insulting you personally, but its general sales. Look and sound bad, lose the deal. Asking for that much on a car a bank will only loan 3k for means someone is paying cash. Those people what more than what your giving out.

This isn't a camry, it's a high priced heavy modded car. You MUST list what has been done to get attention. Everyone on here is browsing for a new car. It may take a month or more to sell, but an AD looking like this will get ignored. As for the worry of theft, why don't you have full coverage on a car your asking $8500 for? I wouldn't be worried, insure that thing! That makes me suspicious too.

Also these ads also serve the community a favor for keeping tabs on the increasing prices for clean GVR4s. Helps everyone know what their car is worth in comparison.

You will need to post more pictures too. Show off the car, if it's really worth $8500 then I would imagine a glorious beauty to marvel at. Pics of the door bottoms and some of the frame rails will help since (I seriously doubt) it might have rust issues.

Just trying to help you out, good luck with the sale.

Jesus_Negros

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveDSM

Turbro_Negro: I am deployed, and in Afghanistan right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts