The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1226/2000 $4000 Portland,or (SOLD!)

great car. 163k on the clock. newer struts. bran new non studded winter tires, less than 200miles on them as of now. I have other cars to drive and found a project that i want (62 vw bug)

I would like to get $4000 for this car as it is now. I would keep the new tires -$400, rack/box -200.

everything works as it should. nothing has been modified.

Last edited:

KT

Step 1 - Read the rules.

Step 2 - Fix the title.

coyotes

I saw your craigslist ad. Can you list the maintenance that has been done to this car?

Thanks. I am looking at other cars right now but this one seems nice also.

Routine synthetic oil changes, fluid flushes, a bolts broke and got fixed (exhaust shield)lol. newer brakes and struts

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Quoting KT:
Step 1 - Read the rules.

Step 2 - Fix the title.

This. I flagged your thread for the mods to delete it

curtis

I put the price and some what of a location in the title......We need a real location for the title or this will be deleted.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting dsmDirtMonkey:
mod thread?

Translated:
The moderators (or mods, the guys who run the site) are the ones who will delete this sale ad (otherwise know as a thread) because you aren't following the forum rules . This is the same thing numerous other members have been hinting to you. Click the edit post icon on your first post, and put the actual location of the vehicle, as well as the asking price.

Additionally, some more pictures of the interior, under the hood, and undercarriage will help buyers get an idea of what they are buying. When you bought the car, the interior was missing the carpet and such. Is this still the case?

Last edited:
I do not want to sell this rack but I do have another one (yakima rack) that I would sell. I does need new keys made for it, for I do not have the originals. Though, I am am not sure how much to sell them for.. I like to trade /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have gone through and replaced the carpet. Everything is there. I put a dsm shifter in(just the handle part, so it is short shifter).

I am thinking about putting the tires on my other car and taking off the rack and posting a lower price.

coyotes

I replied to your email, thnaks

Can you post some more pictures? Interior, engine, etc.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts