The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2001 VESPA ET4 $1900 N.J.

RWD4G63

I am selling my 2001 Vespa ET4 Scooter. (150cc)

There are 3050 Miles on it, and it is extremely clean, and well maintained. Runs and drives perfectly. Gets 70 MPG! and is great to drive around town. It is capable of 70 mph but is most comfortable around 45-55. It has an automatic transmission (CVT), and is very easy to ride. Also comes with matching Tan/Blue Helmet!

Would me a great Pit Bike also!!!

Requires a Motorcycle endorsement in most states to drive legally. Feel free to PM me or call/text (914) 907-6067 if you have any additional questions. Thanks,

Dave

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts