The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 01 Subaru Legacy Outback, 2.5L auto, heated black leather, NW indiana $2500

IncorpoRatedX

So here's the deal, girlfriend has a 2001 Subaru outback, great car, rocking 265,000 miles, runs great.

Two years ago i did the head gaskets, timing belt and tensioner, since then we've just kept up on normal maintenance. The car gets her everywhere she wants to go, we've taken it to chicago and up to grand rapids a number of times. It's not perfect, there's rust in the rear wheel arches, the front fenders are all dinged up, headlights are new (deer impacted one fender, then months later a deer impacted the OTHER fender.) pounded the dents out and on she went, you could easily replace the front fenders for a pretty good looking car all around but she only drives this in the winter, in the summer she drives the 76 colt and her moped. She really misses having a forester so I went out and found her one. We no longer need this car.

rear e-brake or wheel bearing or something makes noise, i put it on stands and checked for play, found none in the wheel bearing, didnt have time to pull the wheels, during the last diff oil change the fluid was clean. I figured I would wait until the bearing or brake got worse and then figure out the problem but it's been absolutely no problem and has not gotten worse or better, a brand new in box wheel bearing comes with the car, I simply do not know which side needs replaced! around 20mph you hear a scuffing sound and it just stays there until highway speeds, it's annoying in a way, but the car has never let her down.

Everything on the car works, AC is nice and cold, both sunroofs work, cruise works, heated black leather seats work wonderfully. has an aftermarket head unit with line in for ipod, usb and memory card slots. rear hatch as an all weather rubber mat, seats and trims are all pretty clean. We bought this car from a close friend of ours years back, they were non-smokers and so are we.

This thing is the perfect winter car, heat comes on fast, AWD works great, heated seats. I'm tempted to keep it so I dont have to drive my VR4 this winter but the VR4 is so much fun in the snow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

$2500 OBO absolutely no trades. none, dont need or want anything, but feel free to make cash offers, just need to get the car out of the driveway before the snow flies!

img.php

I'll have better pictures soon.

wheels in this picture are no longer on the car, now has these on it:
68699_68713CNCSWM__70643_zoom.jpg

call/text

Last edited by a moderator:

IncorpoRatedX

So, no one looking to embrace their lesbian side? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

IncorpoRatedX

front pic, more to come.

KT

Quoting Alpha Male:
So, no one looking to embrace their lesbian side? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Not without a price in the title, per the rules. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Thanks, knew I was forgetting something.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts