The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/FT: 1998 Dodge Neon 15k Central NJ 3300 OBO

turbojew

For sale is my Neon. I got it from an old lady who never drove it. It has the 420a DOHC motor in it with a 3 speed (Kill me). I had to do a fuel pump on it because the gas had turned to turpentine and i did the timing belt and drive belt cause they were in terrible shape (replaced all the hardware for timing too) Ive put 1k on it and it runs good and gets good fuel mileage but i want better mpg or a VR4 haha
KBB for excellent is almost 4k as this is the fully loaded sport model.
That being said it needs paint, tires (Dry rotted) and has a pinhole in the exhaust somewhere but thats it. Its a brand new car basically. Make me an offer I cant refuse!

Pics will be up tomorrow after work.

Jesus_Negros

You find the shittiest low milage cars. Should of kept the SQ. GLWS.

turbojew

Price Drop to 2500. Or Trade for a motorhome/camper

fuel

brand new car with bad paint and rotted tires?

4orced4door

Half the reason I want pictures. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned