The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1587/2000 Shell KY - $650

992gnt

This is now a part-out.

Part out thread here - clicky

The unidbody is toast, the rest of the car is in pretty good shape. I don't know what the fenders look like behind the dog legs, but all of that trim is there and in good shape. Bumpers are good, trunk and wing are good, doors are not horrible. Inside, other than a quarter sized hole in the driver's bolster, there are NO rips or tears. Carpet is decent, dash is just about perfect - NO holes or splits - the only pieces missing are the small trim pieces that are in front of your knees. Door panels, headliner, balance of the trim is all there. Sunroof, windows, and locks all work, glass is all good. Stock wheels will go with it as well.

Gas tank is junk, but has a brand new fuel filler hose installed (these are recently pretty rare as I understand it), rear steering is still installed (at least in the back), trunk carpet and trim is all there, has a 3 bolt, and original 4 lug hubs. Drilled/slotted rotors with stainless brake lines are included, as are the AGX's with Evo 8 Espilir springs. Badge is on the dash and I have the key fob (likely the original).

***In my opinion this car is not salvageable to be driven. It is a part-out opportunity.***

AVAILABLE NOV 1

Last edited:

992gnt

Yes, it is still available.

Quoting jakecox:
do you still have car?

992gnt

I've been talking to Jake, but I appreciate the offer of a second set of eyes. Engine and tranny is out, and its looking more and more like this may be a part out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned