The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM RHD 1988 E38A Galant VR-4 RS White/Black Richmond, VA $8,900 84K! Clean!

1988 GALANT VR-4 RS 84k Miles White on Black Extremely Nice!! Chassis code is E38A.

This is a superb example of a JDM VR-4 RS, easily the nicest RS in the country. I know that’s a bold statement but if you get the chance to see this car in person, you will understand. This car was imported from Japan legally, and has a valid title and customs release. We specialize in importing the cleanest examples of Classic Japanese vehicles, and this one is no exception.

The exterior is in excellent condition finished in a sought after RS White paint with no major damage to note, only two door dings that I have been able to find. The paint is also in excellent shape, shines great, and is original paint. That means no accidents! There is no rust on the exterior or underneath. The rear bumper was lightly bumped at one point and caused a slight misalignment on the driver’s side mount. Not terrible, and probably a very easy fix. The cars also sports a full Carbing under guard, including rear diff guard (now discontinued): click

The desirable black interior is in similar condition with no major damage. Seats and carpet are in nice shape with no rips or stains and the dash has no cracks. There is a OEM fitting (and looking) aftermarket roll bar installed, which is quite invisible outside the car. This bar does not impede use of the rear seat or the view out of the rear view mirror. All gauges, switches and lights function properly. The car does have an aftermarket turbo timer installed as well to help properly cool the turbo after driving.

Mechanically the car is sound, with only 84k miles the suspension feels tight, and the car needs nothing. The timing belt was changed 27k miles ago and oil changed regularly. Ball joints feel tight, and brakes feel great. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this car anywhere in the country. The last VR-4 we sold the buyer flew in and drove it 800 miles home with no problems.

Bottom line this is a very rare car and in excellent condition to boot!

Asking $SEE UPDATE BELOW, will ship anywhere in the U.S. at buyers expense.

Feel free to email me: [email protected] or call 804-677-1419 with any questions.

Ok, here's an update guys.

We are lowering the price on the car. We found some rust underneath. It's not terrible but it's there. So the new price is $8900 and imo that is a steal, fix the rust yourself for minimal cost and you have got one amazing deal!

Pictures:

6723192_orig.jpg

9846157_orig.jpg

7645557_orig.jpg

8332563_orig.jpg

1788474_orig.jpg

5953425_orig.jpg

8734069_orig.jpg

3234837_orig.jpg

8537449_orig.jpg

7133658_orig.jpg

6546530_orig.jpg

5407435_orig.jpg

7298916_orig.jpg

5192237_orig.jpg

3407000_orig.jpg

4577761_orig.jpg

8793156_orig.jpg

294523_orig.jpg

8712057_orig.jpg

5529059_orig.jpg

1162685_orig.jpg

809758_orig.jpg

815413_orig.jpg

3639895_orig.jpg

1897246_orig.jpg

4814099_orig.jpg

2174812_orig.jpg

9225517_orig.jpg

8394649_orig.jpg

829100_orig.jpg

5920025_orig.jpg

5435859_orig.jpg

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Is this all you joined the forum for????

Jesus_Negros

He's an import dealer. I think you're allowed to join to sell GVR4 cars. Dont want to run off the guy who is importing JDM GVR4's to the US every two months. GLWS.

Brunoboy

Meh, I don't know if we have rules for just selling cars. It's not like he's a helpful member.

Jesus_Negros

You dont need a min amount of post to sell actual GVR4 cars I believe that is so we can keep the cars in circulation instead of rotting away and being forgotten. I dont know why you're questioning anything. He is doing the community good by putting our cars out there. Maybe I'm being biased because I know him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

I understand that our cars are rare, I understand we need to make sure they don't all end up in the scraper. At the same time it's not the same when the car being sold isn't registered here or may not be able to be registered. That's just me though. I've noticed all his post are only for selling and nothing to help the community.

Jesus_Negros

His cars can be fully registered with no problems. If he can import it to Virginia's strict ass DMV then its okay anywhere. They will reject personal lisence plates if they dont like it! . He doesnt sell cars that you cant do sh*t with. He wont even import anything newer than 25yrs old. I think you should probably leave it to the moderators on how he uses the FS forum to sell the cars. But seriously I vouch for Chris he is very honest and very easy to work and haggle with.

jcgalntvr4-244

He is selling RHD JDM galant vr4's

He is not causing any issues so why is anyone bitching ?

I think its more of an issue to be posting bullshit in his FS post.

After all the people who have been asking for RHD galants over the years why complain about it once it happens?

Anyway please get your pics up as per the fs rules state

Thank you
JC

Brunoboy

I haven't seen anybody post about buying a RHD. I only commented in because I noticed he is here to sell cars only which usually isn't allowed on other forums.
-shane

slugsgomoo

Brunoboy, you and the OP both need to read the rules. newbies can sell gvr4's but nothing else.

Op needs to read the rules because at least one picture is required.

Brunoboy

I've never sold a car hence I didn't read em. Thanks for the heads up. Most forums don't allow it.

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion guys! I didn't mean to step on any toes, but let me clear a few things up!

All of our cars are imported legally and can be registered in all 50 states! That means you get a Valid TRANSFERABLE VA title, and a U.S. Customs and Boarder Protection Release. Customs knows this car is in the U.S. they have inspected it and cleared it. There is ZERO chance they car can ever be taken, because it was imported 100% above board. This is why we only import cars under the 25 year rule.

I'll be posting a temporary pic asap until our photographer get in this evening.

jnava

Staff member
I just saw your website and kudos. It's nice to see a company dealing vintage Japanese imports. Good luck with your sale.

VR4ownzU

OP might want to include a link to your website so a buyer can check it out.

dsm10o0

How much would shipping be to 95121 CA. This would make a nice daily.

Shipped to CA would be about $1000-$1200 depending on exact location. This would make an excellent daily driver.

Wasn't sure about the rules on posting a web link, so I omitted it.

uship.com is more expensive than the company my buddy just used to transport an old scirocco, and the company ill be using to ship my galant. look up magic car transport

VR_IV_MR

in for JDM Vent Visors and AMG body kits being imported as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts