The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR-4 Shell. $800/OBO Milan, Mi. 48160

TRFguy

This is a mostly complete SHELL. The majority of the mechanical components are being reclaimed for another vehicle. The body is pretty straight, with little rust, except the underside of the unibody. Has all four doors, with trim, very little rust on the bottoms, interior (although not clean AT ALL), fuel tank, front and rear bumpers, sun roof (still works W/good glass), wiring, etc. Would rather sell the whole thing, but if no reasonable offers this way, willing to part out a few larger items. If you want something small, and want to come grab it yourself, that's OK. Willing to ship part thats make sense, I.E. nothing heavy or large (doors, bumpers), or where shipping is worth more than the part ($10 trim pieces). Willing to take offers, and I understand it's not worth a lot. This shell will NOT roll, but it could be lightened enough to load onto a trailer with 4 guys. Would just like to not scrap these parts if it can be avoided, but not willing to give away money to do so. Please note, I work a lot, and will try to get back here to check this thread and or PM's, but it may not be often. If you're interested, please e mail me for quickest response. We're just about done stripping it down, I will take a few current pictures, and post as soon as I get a chance.
Thank you,
Ryan
[email protected]

IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1933.JPG

IMG_1931.JPG

TRFguy

Please be advised, this car is FOR PARTS! If it were practically salvageable, we would not have parted it in the first place. This shell would be perfect for someone in Rally, who collects and re-sells these parts, or possibly someone restoring their own GVR-4. There are many GVR-4 specific parts included, we really just want to see it go to a good home. Price reduced to $500.
Thank you for reading.
Ryan

TRFguy

An Update: This shell has been scrapped. We saved many GVR4 specific parts, please inquire if you need anything. Off the top of my head, we have doors, bumpers, head lights, tail lights, plastics, etc. I do not frequent this forum, so if you do have a need, please contact me through [email protected] Don't hesitate to send a note even if you're reading this in months or even a year or two, we're not aggressively going to try to sell these parts, they are just being held onto because of their uniqueness.
Thank you,
Ryan

GSX_TC

What a waste..

G

Staff member
What was the badge number?

MRmeeTooxD

Hmmm, looks like mike stole the words out my mouth lol.... I definitely can use those fenders, im sure you can get more moolah selling parts.;)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts