The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 814/2000 Asheville NC SOLD

ktmrider

Post pics ASAP, especially the "known" rust/cancer areas. Will help the sale tremendously.

4orced4door

Pictures are required per forum rules. Add a couple please.

Egalloway

pics added from when I bought it. I'll get another of the cleaned up engine bay up tomorrow.

Egalloway

Quoting ktmrider:
Post pics ASAP, especially the "known" rust/cancer areas. Will help the sale tremendously.

Be more specific of area you need pics of and I'll get them. There isn't any surface rust on the body or in the engine bay other than on the brake booster and some bolt heads.

Egalloway

Yeah it is. No low ball offers to the countless texts "from serious buyers" will be considered. Lots of silly offers but no real buyers so far.

bustedsm

Is this car driveable back to Memphis? If so, I'm pretty interested, need to get back into the VR4 game and a settlement might be coming my way soon.

Having a bike as a daily is nice until it storms... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Egalloway

Back up for sale, reduced price. No rust solid car that needs a little TLC to be back to 100%. Don't have time to finish it or get it dialed in.

4orced4door

This seems like a nice deal... cheap stuff in NC always tempts me. Any chance you could get some more pictures?

Egalloway

Text the number in the ad and I'll send photos via text, let me know should have pics of most of the car ready to send.

Egalloway

Thanks for the feedback, hopefully someone will be able to come get it, it has a lot of potential.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts