The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T -Tons of Pics- Pensacola, FL $3,500 -Sold-

GSTwithPSI

Same story as before, the Military is forcing me move to the East Coast. My new home won’t accommodate all my vehicles, so I need to downsize significantly. The VR4 is gone, so now it's time for the 1G to go.

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T. Front wheel drive, 5 speed, Blue in color, 170xxx miles.

Engine:
Stock 6 bolt short block
New Head gasket (FelPro)
New timing hardware (Gates)
New timing belt and balance shaft belts(Gates belts, changed 11/2012)
Ported Cylinder head
New OEM motor mounts
NGK BPR6ES plugs
NGK Wires

Exhaust:
2G exhaust manifold
Big Evo III 16G turbo (purchased from Forced Performance back in the day)
Turbo back 3" exhaust (no cat)
Stainless O2 housing with atmospheric dump

Intake:
K&N air filter
Open airbox mod
Hallman manual boost controller (in car)
Wet nitrous fogger kit w/ purge, 10lb bottle (jetted for about a 65hp)
Nitrous HUD on steering column

Fuel:
Stock

Exterior:
Stock

Cooling:
Stock

Brakes/Suspension:
KYB AGX adjustable Struts (4 way front /8 way rear)
Ebach Sportline lowering springs
Front and rear strut bars
Drilled rotors front and rear
17” Motegi Racing FF7 Wheels
Newer tires

Tuning:
Stock ECU rebuilt by ECMtuning
Greddy turbo timer
Defi D-gauges (boost, narrow band O2)

Electrical:
Optima Red Top battery

Drivetrain:
Stock manual 5 speed trans
ACT 2600 clutch
Fidanza aluminum flywheel
Stainless clutch line

I'd rate the exterior a 7 out of 10. The car has original paint, and is starting to show its age in places. There is fading on the spoiler, and a few other places. 20 years worth of small scratches and dings, but nothing major. The car looks great for its age IMO, and the photos can vouch.

Interior looks awesome. There are a few spots on the passenger seat, but otherwise the interior looks great. The headliner was redone not too long ago, and the hatch struts actually work and support the weight of the hatch when opened. The car has Cerwin-Vega midrange speakers all around, and a Alpine 7894 head unit which sounds great. The radio also has a 3.5mm jack for external input (I-pod, phone, etc.) . The Defi gauges look and light almost identical to the stock gauges.

Mechanically, the car solid. It idles perfectly, runs perfect, and is pretty much perfect all around. Trans shifts smooth, and clutch feels great. I have driven this car cross country on numerous occasions, and it has never left me stranded. I have always maintained this car strictly, and it has been very reliable for me as a result. The car is quick and dependable, which is more than I can say for most DSMs I’ve owned. The car put down 218hp and 227torque on a Dynojet back before the 16G and full exhaust was installed (13PSI, no N2O, on pump gas). Cruise, windows, locks all work fine. The A/C never worked, and was removed. Everything is still there except for the condenser and compressor. Parking brake has always sucked, and still does. Car needs to be left in gear to be safe from rolling on steep grades. These are the only issues whatsoever.

I have owned this car since 2005. There’s not much I haven’t done to it or replaced over the years. I have really only used it for a DD since I’ve owned it, and it has always done a great job for me. Car is currently located in Pensacola, Florida, 32506. I’m willing to ship at buyer’s expense. Test drives welcome to any members here. Asking $3500 OBO. PM me with any questions. Thanks.

DSC00540.JPG

DSC00582.JPG

DSC00541.JPG

DSC00542.JPG

DSC00548.JPG

DSC00560.JPG

DSC00549.JPG

DSC00562.JPG

DSC00552.JPG

DSC00563.JPG

DSC00553.JPG

DSC00550.JPG

DSC00543.JPG

DSC00551.JPG

DSC00544.JPG

DSC00545.JPG

DSC00554.JPG

DSC00555.JPG

DSC00556.JPG

DSC00557.JPG

DSC00558.JPG

DSC00567.JPG

DSC00568.JPG

DSC00569.JPG

DSC00570.JPG

DSC00581.JPG

DSC00572.JPG

DSC00573.JPG

DSC00574.JPG

DSC00575.JPG

DSC00576.JPG

DSC00577.JPG

DSC00578.JPG

DSC00579.JPG

DSC00580.JPG

DSC00584.JPG

DSC00583.JPG

Last edited:

MellowVR4

DAMN, this GS-T is super clean. glws buddy. looks damn good, you should be proud. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gvr4ever

Nice to see such a clean 1G. IMO, the 1G has a more timeless look then the 2G.

DSMGVR4

VERY clean car! GLWS. Is that front lower lip stock from DSM? I have never seen an eclipse GS turbo or laser with one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned