The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD

3rdstrikedsm

Wow I love these trucks and if it were not so far I would own it for sure, Glws for a rare gem!

G

Staff member
Nice truck for a good price.

beavis

Damn, I am interested but I just had to fix a bunch of crap around the house from a broken pipe in my son's bathroom. I will keep my eye on the truck and see if I can get some extra cash together before it sells. I sold my 4runner on pirate4x4.com so you can go there and list it to avoid the craigslist crackheads.

89Mirageman

I'd just bite the bullet and list it on CL. At that price if it was a regular old 4x4 it would be gone around here in a day or two. With it being a turbo model you'll probably have people fighting over it in your front yard.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned