The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 (605/1000) Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL $2500

It is #605/1000, ~105,000 miles, green with little rust. I previously had it listed as non running but I have since done some work to it and now it starts and drives just fine. The engine runs strong and the alternator, water pump and timing belts were replaced in the last couple years I drove it. There is now a brand new battery in it as well. I also changed the oil and topped off all fluids. It's going to need brake pads all around and rear tie rods. It could probably also use a good tune. Also there is some BOV flutter. The interior is in great shape but the body has a large dent in the rear left quarter panel as can be seen in the pictures. There is almost no body rust.

Here are the mods which all have less than 100 miles on them except the intercooler which has been on the car a while.
2G MAS
Front Mount Intercooler
Aluminum intercooler piping
Evo 3 16g Turbo
2g exhaust manifold
SAFC 2
ACT 2600 Clutch
Manual Boost Controller
Battery relocated to trunk

I also have the majority of the parts to return it to stock except for some intercooler piping and the original turbo. The buyer would be welcome to all of them for free including the factory service manuals.

Like I said, there is damage to the rear quarter panel. The door closes fine as well as the trunk and fuel door. But that quarter panel is pretty trashed.

I'm asking $2500 for it.
I can also be reached at [email protected] and 630-258-6732. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts