The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Civic Sedan DX Special Edition CDM $2500 Greensboro N.C PICS!

HHIVR4

I bought the car when it had a blown head gasket.Car now has:Rebuilt cylinder head,Felpro head gasket and intake mani gasket,New OEM Honda head bolts,mirror finish on block and head,new water pump,timing belt and tensioner,radiator,valve cover gasket set,distributor,plugs and wires.It is an AUTO trans.
Car runs great but does need a rear motor mount and a passenger cv axle.A/C isnt working and the blower motor is making a loud noise.
Paint is good everywhere but the roof.Car does have the usual dings and scratches that a 22 year old car has.Bumpers have some bumps but car has never been in a wreck.
Interior is super clean.Only problem in cabin is the glove box mount is cracked on one side.It still works.Original owners manual is included and is in french and english.
Windshield has a rock chip with about a 3 inch crack on passenger side lower area.Its hardly noticeable.I saw it when I washed the windshield.
Tires are ok and have a few thousand miles left.One is worn wierd since car needs an alignment.
Car is in metric so it has 248xxxKM on it which equals about 154k miles.
I could not find much info on this model.I guess its a Special Edition since it has power steering and A/C when all the other DX models didn't.Also has Special Canadian Spec rubber floor mats and a tilt wheel.
Car is in great shape.NOT a rust bucket like you'd expect.
Willing to negotiate and do the repairs if you buy the car for near asking price.
I'd do it but I'm tapped out on cash on this car.My Pathfinder needs attention and a set of coils.

You could drive this car back to Canada no problem as it sits.
Ill have the title from DMV this week.

I can't post pics from mobile device but I can text or email them.I'll get some pics uploaded here later.
Email [email protected] or text 3363175027 for info and pics.
Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned