The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91 Eclipse GSX South Carolina $4900

Jason G.

1991 Eclipse GSX 203,XXX miles on body

Rebuilt stock 6 bolt with roughly 5k miles
-ARP head studs
-Compression is at 165psi on all 4

Mods:
-MHI 20G (rebuilt 1k miles ago) internally gated with a Holset acutator
-Evo3 exhaust manifold
-2.5 Buschur ss turbo back exhaust

-Old school Buschur street FMIC w/ custom tig welded piping (2.25" lower, 2.5" upper)
-Dejon Intake tube
-Evo8 MAF w/ new K&N filter
-FIC 1050cc injectors
-Walbro 255hp
-Aeromotive AFPR
-Eprom dual image ECU, with Keydiver chip (capable of running E85 when wire is grounded)

-ACT 2600 clutch, 600 miles with zero launches
-RRE no name flywheel.

Car was resprayed last year with DuPont. It's decent, not the greatest.
The dash has some areas that are peeling up, the rest of the interior is clean.
The suspension is stock with new GR2s all around.
New timing belt, starter and tierods.

The wheels are Sparco Tarmacs that have seen better days. 17x8 with some off brand tires (245/45 I think) with a good amount of tread left.
No AC, the only thing still under the hood is the compressor.

I'm sure I'm missing some details. The previous owner had intentions on buying it back, but things aren't working out for him.
The car runs great. Boost is set at 20psi and no knock with plenty of room for more. Transmission shifts decent, I shift really slow though.
It doesn't idle well when the engine isn't warmed up. I'm going to try to address this soon, but once warmed up it idles fine.

Price is $4900, I may consider a trade for a gvr4. PM or call/text 407-227-4011 for more info or offers.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts