The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1025/2000 500obo East Peoria, IL

hello,
My names Ian and I'm trying to sell my vr4.
rolling chassis, no engine or trans
originally a Colorado car, virtually no rust on the underside or body(can get pictures of it later)
body is a bit rough dings and dents as well as clear coat peeling on roof and hood
reason for selling is because i moved out of state and can longer work on the car, don't really have the money to work on it anymore anyways
it has a 1g shifter with symborski bushings as well as cable bushings (when the tranny was in it shifted really nice clutch grabbed right where it should and the shifter felt firm (NO play)
full interior, dash has a crack beneath the badge. all else is in great condition minus a tear along the left bottom (I'm pretty sure it'd be easy to fix just never looked into it) of the front seat all window and locks worked great
5 lug conversion sitting on 2g gst rims
aws intact
abs still in car but will not function due to fuse being pulled and 5 lug swap (came from 1g with no abs)
I'd give the car a 5/10 its not pretty but has loads of parts for anyone who wants to make their gvr4 perfect
the car is currently in East Peoria, IL at my dads. I am in Pittsburgh, PA. my dad has the title, it is in my name and signed by me (he will be the one to meet you in person and do the deal).
last but not least car has a salvage title due to an accident from previous owner, literally just a fender bender but the insurance scrapped it
pics are up

Last edited:

Chi271

Pm'd... Dibbs!

ade

one of 1025's previous owners found me on instagram. he might pick it up if no one does /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts