The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 #801/1000 farmington mn, 1800 obo

My 92 gvr4 801/1000 i bought it without an engine, radiator, driveshaft, and other things i had to source. i have alot more in this car than 1800, suffered a stuck valve which put a hole in the cyl 3 piston, i had 600 miles on the engine. I broke my conquest and that means more to me than this.
aftermarket fans
apexi 3in downpipe
used Ksport coilovers (in a box in the trunk)
autometer boost and oil pressure gauges on pillar
mitsubishi starion front mount ic, because this car was missing one and thats all i had

its got some rust on the trunk lid, and the metal splitter under the headlights, the fenders are dented some from my buddy dropping stuff on it in his garage before i bought it. the interior is in good condition, there is one split seam on the rear seat by the door. otherwise no tears.

i need this thing gone. i planned on fixing the damage myself and driving it but with my conquest and starion broken i cant justify keeping it. i have another cylinder head without cams in it, that ill send with the car as well. i really do not want to part this thing out, theres already too many that have been trashed, but if i cant sell it i will.

craigslist listing as well click

im not on this forum alot, my email is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts