The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4 BG Vancouver Washington $3000

thedsmguy

Ok guys. I'm trying to lighten my load and get some cash built up for a upcoming business.

I have a 1991 belieze green vr4.
125k on the odometer, unknown mileage on a lot of things as this car has been apart and back together a couple times while in my possession.

Lots of sweet mods but first I'd like to state this is a No motor, No transmission car. .

Now on to the good stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Evo8 interior, the rear seats were re-covered with the evo8 fabric and it was done very nicely, the fronts are still in great shape.
Clean 1g eclipse steering wheel.
Wired for battery in the back and subs/amps.
Dyed the factory carpet black
Custom black floor mats with red vr4 stitching
KYB agx struts with ground control coilover springs
4 bolt
5 lug
front control arm poly bushings
rear subframe poly bushings
Manual steering rack
a/c deleted
factory bumpers with fogs (hid's in fogs)
bumper support modded for big fmic (fmic not included)
good condition wiring harness
adjustable rear camber bars
walbro 255 fuel pump rewired
I replaced the dash with a much nicer unit
1993 headlights (one has rock chip)

No significant body damage, clean title in my name. Currently registered. ZERO rust.

I know 3k is a lot for a no motor/trans car. But there is a TON of work into this car such as painting rear subframe, lower part of engine bay and misc stuff like that. Plus there are a lot of great mods. This will be sold as a roller meaning I will find a set of wheels (probably crappy ones) to make it roll. I can deliver once the car and my fuel is paid for.

91_427

What number is it? Was the original number retained when you swapped dashes?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts