The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 90 ggsx 87k miles $2500 Fort Wayne IN

Wilfongtsi

Picked this up a while ago with thoughts of it being a daily driver but also owning a hybrid that gets me 60 to 70 mpg's she hasnt been drove much, So Ive decided to see if anyone else would be interested. Its bone stock with 87k miles will come with the original gsx rims, has a few dents and dings and some faded paint, but in otherwise good condition, I also have have some seats and door panels from a 93 galant which I believe was an ls, nice plush cloth, that I will also throw in. call or text 260-402-8694 or message me on here.

Last edited:

Wilfongtsi

Its silver in color with the same dark grey/black interior as the VR4's, and it is a sunroof car, Im trying to upload a pic but my phone wont let me.

Last edited:

Wilfongtsi

Bump and price drop

MellowVR4

I would think that most people would be interested in the GSX, just because of how rare it is. Maybe because its not turbo? I know these GSX Galant's dont come around for sale that often like vr4's do.

Wilfongtsi

Last price drop. $2500!!!

Epifool

Im thinkin bout puttin my tahoe on cl to get this. I need a dependable dd for when 1848i is down(which has been about 1/2 the time ive owned it)

Wilfongtsi

Tax time bump

MellowVR4

Do you have this car on Craigslist at all? I'm surprise this hasn't sold yet.

Wilfongtsi

No rust that I know of and its a 5 speed. The white VR4 is my 1st VR4 and main project. And no its not on craigslist.

Last edited:

donkeylips

Not a bad deal if the underside is perfect. They only made 2900 E38As for the Japanese market and even less for the US market.

Wilfongtsi

sold!!!

tombaman

To me!!!! Thank you for the car. Quite happy with it.

Wookalar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

MellowVR4

Curious on the final price?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts