The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR-4 $3200 obo North Plainfield, NJ

Well once again its time to sell off another toy. Its a 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4. The car runs pretty good and pulls hard withoiut issue. Its a 2.0L turbo with AWD. It does have a few modifications. Evo 3 turbo, FMIC, keydiver chip, SAFC, 3in turbo back exhaust by CM Performance. There is other stuff done but i just cant think of it off the top of my head right now. There are also a few minor issues with it as well. The paint isnt the best and there are scratches and a few dents. There is also a coolant leak. The nipple on the radiator that goes to the over flow bottle broke off so as the car get hot the coolant is coming out from where that nipple goes. At some point it will also need tires and brakes. Im looking for $3,200 obo. Im willing to work on price a little but please be realistic. Text me at 732-259-0849 with questions or email me at [email protected]. Sorry that the pictures arent the best (they are taken on my phone), but if there is something you would like to see just text me and ill take the picture and send it to you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts