The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD FS: galant vr4 814/2000 FEELER $3500 obo nc SOLD

So I am new to the GVR4 scene and recently bought my car. I have been working on it and liking it a lot. However, I received word that I am headed to afghanistan in a few months. I do not want to pay to store the car and if possible I would like to sell it before I leave. Before I get to anything else I would like to put out that the car has a rebuilt title due to a hail storm which broke its windows and caused some hail damage. The insurance company thought the car had more damage than it was worth. The windows were fixed and most of the hail damage was fixed. There is still some hail damage on the roof and there is a small dent in front passenger corner panel.

Mods.
650 injectors
BC springs and retainers
Honda civic half radiator
punishment racing 02 housing
tial 38mm external wastegate with dump tube
PTE 5431e turbo with SS feed line
2g MAF
3in turbo back exhaust
wally 255 fuel pump
DSM link v3
AEM wideband/boost gauge
Starion FMIC
new timing belt and head gasket

I also have parts which have not been installed I might start doing just for fun:
forced performance intake pipe
ACT clutch
SS turbo drain line
battery relocation kit

I will not part the car out. Thanks
-Alec

Last edited by a moderator:

4orced4door

Glad to see this car made it onto the forum and quickly found a new home in NC. I'm the one who sent you the email on Craigslist saying to list it here, although I see you were already a member.

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Quoting Egalloway:
Trailer loaded and cash in envelope. See you Wednesday.

Nice looking car despite the MINOR damage, well worth the price IMO! I believe you'll be a very happy camper.

Egalloway

Good to hear, I'm excited about this, looking over the FAQ and tech pages this site is a huge help. Got a list of upgrades and replacements already, the car looks to have a great foundation to start off with. Ill get some pics up once we make it home.

Egalloway

Made it home in the weird storming flood here in WNC. Picked up some 1000cc injectors on the way home at 3sx and got a few things ordered. Thanks again arod ill give it a good home!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts