The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 b.g shell/roller 1000 $$ SOLD

reason for me selling. Rust being primary. Has typical rust in lower door corners and trunk lid. Small hole in passenger wheel well. And will need rear brake lines. Was a on going project. But I have gotten a new car and was able to work on car to greater detail. Thus found other issue. Will need○○> engine, transmission, ecu, fuel pump intercooler piping fuel line from trunk . and anysmall things performance related

Last edited by a moderator:

Yea did it myself. Took round 30 min. Stands up to atleast 140 mph. Garden edging from ace Hardware. L bracket for support and ss hard ware securing to bottom of bumper. Less than 25 bux all in.

GSX_TC

Can't believe you got rid of this for a wrx clay..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts