The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:Colorado Locals! $500 Galant XXXX/1000. Kingston grey drag shell.

Racah15

Hello everyone. I have currently a Kingston Grey 1992 Galant for sale. Currently it is setup for drag. I bought it as a parts car, but haven't used anything but a light and that's about it. I bought it for the 5lug swap but it's just taking space in my backyard and I really need this gone. This is a great candidate if you rolled or wrecked your Galant and you want to transfer things over. Like I said, this is exactly how I bought it minus a headlight. I can include a good full set, a grille, a partial interior (currently gutted [ican include seats])and maybe a couple more things I find around the house.

Includes 5lug swap
4bolt rear diff
Rear end custom fabbed for a drag cell
One awesome Enkei rim
SOOPER HI performance red painted stock calipers
SUPER DRAG STEELIES AND RACE TIRES YO! (JK)
Neato hoodpins.
And a sunroof.

No engine/tranny/ecu (that I'm aware of).
As far as I can see, no major rust, if any at all.

The body is flawless! Straight as an arrow. The paint is old.

Price is firm, and only for 1 week or 2 if I'm lazy. unless your cool and give me a sweet reason to offer it cheaper.

If I don't sell it within a week or two, I'll take the 5lug and scrap it. Please don't make me scrap it. The body is perfect!

Thanks!

0128131735c.jpg

0128131735b.jpg

0128131734c.jpg

0128131734a.jpg

0128131734b.jpg

0128131734.jpg

5OF2k

verrrryyyyyy tempting.....

citymunky

My fav color

Blackwidow

I will buy the driver side seat. Cash in hand and I live in Colorado, no shipping required. Will even give you my torn seat to sell with the car. PM me and let me know. -B.

Last edited:

Racah15

Quoting 5OF2k:
verrrryyyyyy tempting.....

Do it. Haha

Quoting blacksheep:
Whats the condition of that steering wheel in the trunk? Selling it?

It's in pretty gewd shape. Maybe if I don't sell this thing.

Quoting citymunky:
My fav color

Mine too, shame it might be going to the crusher. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Quoting Blackwidow:
I will buy the driver side seat. Cash in hand and I live in Colorado, no shipping required. Will even give you my torn seat to sell with the car. PM me and let me know. -B.

Driver seat is probably no better than yours. I said I would include seats but they aren't that great of shape if your looking for perfect condition seats. I mean unless yours are totally fubared, you can have it for cheap if I don't sell the car. But for now, I'm not selling anything individual off the car.

Quote:

part that bia out...i need a cpl exterior parts

Sure, any part you want. $500. I'll even throw in a good shell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So for any of you who post including those of you who have sent me Pm's... No parting out! If I don't have time to take off the 5 lug swap, what makes you guys think I have time to part it out, haha.
Maybe I'll post a "have at it sale". U pull n pay style. But probably not. Haha

Racah15

Just want to make sure that everyone understands the issues with this car. This car is perfect if your car is wrecked/rusted beyond repair/has title issues/want to build a drag/rally car etc, however; this is not a drop in an engine/trans and go. There are quite a bit of parts missing to make it fully operational. I am not sure of everything that is missing, but as stated earlier, the car is gutted (not even headliner) Missing axles (thanks to a local shop for that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif ), missing driveshaft, missing exhaust, and not sure on the condition of the wiring harness. Front bumper cover is there but not in any better condition than an awkward, long, heavy paperweight or garage ornament. Again, this is a perfect shell for anyone with body/title issues, but not for a quick cheap drop and go. Just want to make sure everyone understands that.

Thanks!

5OF2k

This the shell from Jacks?

5OF2k

Ahhhh yes, i remember this one. It was WAY more complete at that time though, i believe. I even went and looked at it when i was looking to buy a GVR4. He had agreed to put it together, build a motor and trans for it, and sell it to me for $6k. The only catch was him and Kevin finding time, which never happened. BUT, when you become one of the premier evoX MR, GTR and BMW sequential trans builders out there and only have a staff of less than 10 people, thats understandable lol.

It ks a very, very straight shell though. I can definitely vouch for that!

nemovr4

So for any of you who post including those of you who have sent me Pm's... No parting out! If I don't have time to take off the 5 lug swap, what makes you guys think I have time to part it out, haha.
Maybe I'll post a "have at it sale". U pull n pay style. But probably not. Haha

I would make an attempt to come down and pull some parts...Unfortunatly like the rest I have no where to put it otherwise I would take it for bits and pieces.

Racah15

Alrighty. Going to the scrapper! If anyone needs any parts, come down and pull them. I guess I'm taking the 5 lug swap, so the rest is fair game. Doesn't have much, so..... Come get it if you need it!

5OF2k

poop! Dibbs on the 4bolt and steering wheel and tail lights!

GSX_TC

Poor VR4.. This right here is the biggest reason why these cars aren't around anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Racah15

Quoting GSX_TC:
Poor VR4.. This right here is the biggest reason why these cars aren't around anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I gave everyone on the boards a chance to save it. For longer than I wanted.

Luckily, there might be a small glimpse of hope for this kind beauty. No part out as of right now. I really hope she gets put in good hands and saved. I just can't keep a shell in my back yard for any longer.

For anyone else who is interested, there is little/no rust! I can't find any besides minor surface rust from being idle for years. Didn't check too many places, But any/everyone is welcome to stop by and look at it

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts