The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant vr4 9.43@147 Nashville, TN $9,800 PRICE LOWERED!!!

Edit: More pics a few posts down.

1991 galant vr4 that is fully built and ready to race. Car runs very consistent in the mid nines and has a lot of time invested in it to make it reliable and consistent. To build a similar car would easily cost 30k. Car is gutted but still has working lights and such so that I could street drive it. Car needs absolutely nothing to be taken to the track and ran as is. I am relocating in the near future and cannot take it with me.

There is little left stock on the car. Here are the major mods, I am on my phone so a complete mod list may take an hour to type.
Fully built 2.0L 6 bolt 4g63
Fully built RRT transmission
Gt35r turbo
Full AEM standalone computer
Twin disc clutch
Huge fuel system

You can see the car in action on youtube by searching for "rrt galant" and I am also including pictures as well. The car is currently in primer, I like the sleeper look. The body is straight, rust free and could easily be painted if you want. The car always gets tons of looks, cheers, questions and compliments...also the occasional insult from a sore loser. If interested feel free to post, pm or email questions. I will be happy to send over a phone number to anyone interested. Thanks for looking and I hope the car can find a new loving home!

5116253948_e0054f561f_b.jpg

5115654223_dbfabf2006_b.jpg

559fc8cb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

curtis

Hey put in on tnrace.net under the title "Camaro's and GTR's can suck the balls", that will get those Rutherford boys fired up and sell this rather quickly.

Do you live in Murfreesboro? If so I heard there was one down there.

Never been on there before, I'll check it out. I'm not one to go and stir the pot with my first post. I do live in murfreesboro, Has to be this car you have heard of, hardly anyone knows what a dsm is here, so a gvr4 really confuses people. Cool that you have heard of the car, not a lot of people here even know of it.

Hksvr4

I've seen this car once at raceway park NJ. Was this car running a VPC?

It ran a 9.43@147 making it one of the fastest gvr4s in the world.

The car may have had a vpc but that would have been at least several years ago. The car has had the AEM in it for the last two or three years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I moved to Hohenwald TN from chicago a few years back and i brought 4 of my dsms there with me... And i have to agree no one down there knows what they are... I loved it tho always got some good races cause people thought my car was some grocery getter 4 door pos.... Boy were they wrong lol. And nothing like crusing those twisty winding roads there. Sure beats Illinois everythings flat and straight lol. GL with the sale....

Huge price drop!

Thanks for the words, it is definitely fun to be able to drive ten mins out of town and tear up the twisties. I've been up there several times and you aren't kidding about it being nothing but flat and straight. Makes it easy to find drag spots though.

JamesFoster

It would be nice to see some better pictures of the car and engine. And it would likely help you sell it.

Car is really dusty in the garage, I'll have to pull it out when it gets a bit warmer for a quick bath and some pictures. Seems that the only warmer days here are rainy.

Not known to me, there may be one out there somewhere. I actually don't have a single video of me personally taking any car down the track.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts