The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1989 Toyota Camry LE, Queens NYC, $1400 SOLD SOLD

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Sold. Thanks for the space.

Last edited:

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Bump. For those that were interested about coming to drive the car my insurance expires at the end of March so I will take the plates off and keep it in the driveway or at my job so if you decide to come after that you need to bring plates/insurance with you.

turbofonz

PM sent for interested friend.

James

Hey looks its a vr4! Well that's what everyone seems to mistake my galant for. Or a sentra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Free bump for a clean looking car!

fuel

appears to have a pre-facelift drivers side headlamp fitted?

I had a '92 SV21 Camry too with 340k on the clock - just about un-killable and great on gas for sure

camry.jpg

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Thanks guys. Yes it does look like a vr-4. The driver's headlight is the original 1989 OEM one. The passenger one is a Depo aftermarket one. Neighbor backed his Mitsubishi Montero (the one that has the spare tire on the autside) into it and cracked it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned