The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 gvr4. nashville tn. $1500.

ggsxkid

This car is mostly in pieces cause of a recent part out. I'm looking to sell cause I have no time and or money for it not to mention I have a family now. The car is rolling, the engine has been taken apart but I have all the parts to reassemble it. I have 2 transmissions for it the original and a 90 awd. The original transfer case and a brand new t-case from Mitsubishi. Other parts/mods are as follows.

Engine:

Scat rods/Ross pistons .030
Oe crank.
Arp main studs.
Arp head studs.
Brand new oe front cover.
Brand new rear main seal.
AMS race balance shaft.
All new oe timing components.

Head was hot tanked
BC valve springs with titanium retainers.

The rest of the head is all original with 172k.

Whiteline sway bars with new links 24 mm front, 26mm rear.
SS brake lines.
4 bolt rear.
ETS fmic.
93 headlights with 6000k hids.
Full interior leather in ok shape.
Megan racing 3 in downpipe.
Thermal oval muffler with tip.
Ecm link.

Parts it needs

New main bearings to assemble engine.
Turbo setup including manifold
Fuel injectors+ fuel pressure regulator.

Here's some pics. You can pm me or call me at 847 756 0811 leave a message if I don't answer.

Thanks for the space.

Last edited:

curtis

Adam I'll call you tomorrow, today. Afternoon time frame. Not calling this late.

curtis

And don't call me sir....just sent you a PM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned