The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 stock VR4 (Nile Black), Southern Oregon, $1200 - Running! (SOLD)

I am selling my 92 VR4 which is in pretty decent condition but does need some TLC. Great car to fix up with a little work or part out.

Again selling the car for $1200. Clean title. #476 out of 1000. All systems are working. Newer transmission and recently replace timing belt, pulleys and water pump (only has about 1500 miles on the tranny and 500 on the timing belt). Car mileage is at 160k. Oil always changed on time.

About a year ago I purchased a newer car with the intention of fixing up the VR4 but instead has just sat in storage for a year and I did not drive it much or work on it. I am having a hard time giving it up but I have decided it is time to let someone else enjoy this fun car so it is time for a new home.

The car comes with an extra set of rims and snow tires. Being 20yrs old it has started to require more frequent maintenance and I just don’t have the time to tinker with it that I thought I would. Also, I had a small incident with the garage/my bike/and the driver door which has left the driver door with some damage. Door still opens/closes, locks and window works but the door does need some repair and may need to be replaced.
If I had extra space and felt more confident working on cars I would not be selling the VR4 and would love to get it in tip top shape. Since it has not happened over the past year, I just do not see it happening at all so it has to go.
I will be more than happy to answer any questions about the car so please contact me by phone 541-810-2818 or email me [email protected] or post questions.

Problem list:
- Main problem is the driver door (see pic)
- Broken antenna
- Front CV boots cracked
- Breaks shutter at higher speeds
* No noticeable problems while driving other than the breaks.

Last edited by a moderator:

theevozero

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gifThis is an awesome deal. Good luck with the sale.

Bump.

jnava

Staff member
This is a deal, you fellas who have been searching... better pick it up before its gone. GLWS

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Crap, need another driver, but this is too far away.

kerry92gvr4

Just messaged him, hopefully he still has it so me and Paul can go get it... It will make a great mountain toy for the winter!!!

Hey all, thanks for the inquiring about the car. My phone has been ringing off the hook! ha. Currently I have a deposit down to hold the car. If the sale falls through I will post again. I got a good deal on the car when I bought it so had to return the favor.

I'm interested in the car and that door would definitely help.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4orced4door

Yeah it is, thank god it's not near me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts