The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 # 880/2000 Green 114K Lindsay, Okla $3200obo

1991 Galant Vr4- Runs & Drives
4G63T engine (6bolt)
All Wheel Drive
All Wheel Steer
114k (wife drives so will go up)
5 spd

Car is 99% stock (exhaust)
New:
Head gasket (intake ect...)
Timing belt (pulleys ect...)
Plugs
Water pump
Fuel pump (255lph)

Bad:
Dsm idle surge
Turbo seals are on last leg

I have driven the car for last few months, few times to okc without issue. All power options, lights, gauges ect work. Has good matching tires. Interior is in really nice shape (could use a bath) Still has original stereo! Car was not abused. I had big plans for this car and still might if she dont sell, but im wanting to go back to a C5 Vette and this car is so rare and original and in good shape that i find it hard to tear her apart.
I will negotiate some and also have a apexi avc-r, 16G turbo, and FP manifold that can go with car depending on price. Call or text anytime at 405-779-7600

I am at work and cannot post pics so here is a link to my Craigslist add
click

91_427

Is there any rust spots? If so, where at and how bad?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned