The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 1805/2000 Walnutport, PA $1100

Bonezilla

Powdercoated front subframe
New control arms
Prothane subframe bushings
5 lug with extended arp studs
Refreshed 4 bolt rear and subrame
Rear Whiteline swaybar
Undercoated
I have every body panel in storage (fenders, hood, bumper, wingless trunk, etc...)
Fuel cell housing will be included. Fuel cell will be extra.
Motor can also be included if desired.

This is a very clean shell. Very little rust, only in typical VR4 spots. See pics.

THIS IS A STRIPPED SHELL. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM OR PHONE IF INTERESTED AND WE CAN DISCUSS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

I have well over $2500 in the shell alone. I want to get rid of it so it is a firm $1400 which I think is very fair. 484.239.5325

Last edited:

Bonezilla

Yes they are and not on the car anymore. 17x9.5 ET35 if I remember correctly. The rear subframe is notched for clearance.

Bonezilla

Shell must go one way or another. The other way is junkyard as I do not have time to part this out. $1100 takes the shell and every single DSM/GVR4 parts I have. For example, cylinder heads, 2 t-cases, trans core that needs rebuild, driveshaft, 2 white wagon wheels, yada yada yada...just a lot of sh*t and honestly do not remember half the stuff I have. I dont want to see a VR4 go to the junkyard so someone come pick this up please. 484.239.5325

Ryan

Jesus_Negros

I think rust is the enemy here.

Bonezilla

Really?? I have seen way way worse rust on VR4's then this. To me this is less than "normal" rust for these cars IMO

Jesus_Negros

I'm not saying anything negative, I'm just saying for a roller/shell of this price people expect no rust on it. It's a nice car, if it was a zero rust car I probably would've made an offer.

Bonezilla

Understandable. I just thought I have it listed at a good price for what it includes.

Jesus_Negros

I believe it is a fair price, I think my prior post should have said "I think rust is MY enemy here". Basically the only thing keeping me from making an offer. With enough patience I think you could have this sold at or near asking price, wait until income taxes roll around you'll probably have more willing buyers because the extra cash in the pocket.

MitchooO

is this car still available?

donkeylips

That's no where near rust-free, but it's not horrible depending on what you're looking for (Both of my VR4s have way more rust).
If it truly had no rust, a sunroof, and stock gas tank I would be very interested.
GLWS

turbojew

What shape is the motor in?

Bonezilla

Sorry. Have been busy and not on here much. I have since sold the fuel set up, so now there is a huge hole in the trunk. I have decided to start taking the shell apart since it doesnt seem like anyone is interested. The rust is way worse in pics than in person, but yes there is rust. Will be sad to see it get crushed but it has to go. I will be posting fs threads under parts once I remove them. Major parts will include rear subframe and or 4 bolt Lsd rear, front subframe, cross members with urathane bushings. 5 lug front spindles with arp extended lugs and brand new bearings. Whiteline 26mm rear sway bar. 1g front sway bar, front end links, BN OEM front control arms. Any body panel as well. There will be more, but thats most of the big items. If anyone wants dibs on anything, PM me or text me and include your user name. I will keep track of who calls it first and let you know about payment details when item is ready for shipment. 484.239.5325

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts