The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1078/2000 Galant VR4 Automatic $2500 Newport news va

I hate to do this but I ran into some financial problems, short story I need to get my student loan out of default. This is Boost4U car that I bought from him last month. The car is an automatic(kiggly mod),50K, 16G turbo and front mount intercooler. I havent done much to the car other than add new tires and add interior pieces. Interior is good minus the parts I need to install, the exterior is good minus the dent on driver side fender and some chipping paint. Also comes with a wide band gauge, oil gauge and TCU. I'm asking $2500 obo.

Last edited by a moderator:

turbojew

Where are you located?

3rdstrikedsm

Wow! This car has tons of potential! I wish I was in a position to buy it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Glws

Jesus_Negros

What the! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif
Nice finger prints /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4orced4door

Please add your location to the title of your listing. Thanks!

quato

man, if my bike sells for enough i might be interested. well i AM interested but my bike would have to go for a good price.

Crap is this the first step in GVR4 hoarding?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

transparentdsm

^ yes, you wil sell everything you own till you have like 3 or 4 of them. one really fast, one really really fast, one for normal driving and one on jack stands.

i just recently junked my one on jack stands, i drive one all the time and i have one in the shed that just needs some finishing touches to be really fast...

citymunky

"The original color was Northstar White" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Don't you mean Summit White?

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Ugh just may have to do this.
What's your number I'm about a mile from you.

Jesus_Negros

Damnit
I was gonna take her, my best friend was the one who did the swap. Take care of it!

That was my first galant back in the late 90's. It was a great car back in the day.

Boost4U

It makes for a sweet daily. Nobody expects a silver auto sedan to be quick.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts