The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 501/2000--- $4000---86301,AZ ****SOLD!****:-(****dsmless****

PreskitVR4

For Sale, 501/2000, 119k miles, approx 3k on new motor. Car is Rustless. and has a very straight body.

-What it has:
JE pistons
Eagle h-beams
ARP throughout
'90 OFH, and cooler
2g mass
all aluminum, bead rolled, hard piped IC and Intake
Spearco FMIC
RC 550cc injectors
4g61 head w/ 3g lifters
Mitsu MLS head gasket
TD05 20G turbo, ported 2g manifold
Centerforce DFX clutch
3 inch turbo back exhaust
K-Sport coilovers
Baer 13" brakes with new rotors
18x8 Volk CE28N wheels, 235-40-18 Falken RT-615 tires
uncut JDM front bumper with projector fogs
4 bolt rear diff
5 lug conversion

-What it comes with:
9 years worth of organized nuts/bolts/hardware and spare parts.
many Rubbermaid totes worth of parts and a 6ft by 3ft bolt bin
Suspension Techniques swaybars
whiteline rear swaybar end links
spare Baer brake calipers
vented Carbon fiber hood
Evo 8 front and rear seats
aluminum radiator
Spaal fans
spare headlights
spare trans (needs work but all there)
2 spare transfer cases
1 qt of Sherwin Williams Belize Green un-reduced

I know I am forgetting some stuff but thats the meat and potatoes of it. I parked the car when I bought my truck in Feburary, it is running and driving condition, but I started taking it apart so i would not suggest driving it much further than a test trive around the block, and onto a trailer. I began to start Fabrication on the new aluminum radiator so the fans are out and need a shround built and wired up. Also have the front bumper off because the "Grand Plan" was to start prepping for paint. Hopefully some of the guys who have seen my stash will chime in, and back me up. I am looking to get out completely so everything that says mitsubishi on it is yours. Even my BluePoint timing belt tensioner pulley tool. Your going to need at least a long bed truck and trailer or two short bed trucks and a trailer to haul everything out if you want it. More pics to come.

img.php

img.php

Last edited:

REALLY wish you were closer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Good luck.

pudge76

im in flagstaff , would ou mind a trade?, and or whats the lowest you would go , i owb 271/200

PreskitVR4

the only trades I think I would entertain are: FD3S with a popped motor, or E36 two door, thanks. I would deliver to flag.

ktmrider

More/better pics would help.

AC and cruise still intact? Sunroof or non?

PreskitVR4

yes and yes,and sunroof yes. still R-12 as a matter of fact, will freeze you out of the car. dont know how i forgot all that. ABS deleted with all factory LS parts, and no mo 4WS also deleted with all OE parts. No plugs or hose clamps in other words.

boostedinaz

Noooooooooo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

boostedinaz

Oh man guess who's coming to town on Sun in a truck? This guy. I would love to pick it up this weekend if possible. Everyday my disdain for my current hood grows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

ktmrider

Quoting PreskitVR4:
That spare flawless stock hood that I have is yours Mike.

A message from heaven Mike! Like posted above I know you hate the current hood. BTW lets talk a deal for said current one LOL.

Sorry to hijack OP, GL bump.

PreskitVR4

Lol, no worries guys, mike call me when you get into town. I live in prescott now, hood is in storage unit a few hundred yards from my front door. Would love to hand it off.

boostedinaz

Went and grabbed the hood from Dale on Sun and saw the storage shed packed with parts. The price is a great deal considering you get a GVR4 and a TON of parts. Someone buy this stuff up.

PreskitVR4

Interested in pushing it out into the middle of the road and setting it on fire if i dont get any offers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts