The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FT: 1997 Eclipse GSX ( All Original & CLEAN! ) SOLD

dsmkid

SOLD**
eclipse014.jpg

eclipse012.jpg

eclipse018.jpg

eclipse023.jpg

eclipse068.jpg

eclipse036.jpg

eclipse042.jpg

eclipse069.jpg

eclipse033.jpg

eclipse031.jpg

eclipse026.jpg

Last edited:

theevozero

I MIGHT be interested. My Galant has been to Denver many times. I used to drive it to Laramie. I drive it everyday.

Last edited:

James

Would you be interested in a galant GSX with a full turbo 4g63 motor/trans/ECU swap?

And all of the vr4 body parts.

Essentially it's a vr4 without the #

Last edited:

dsmkid

Quoting AnotherNewb:
It might help to mention what you think your car is worth.

By the looks of what they are going for on Denver craigslist and what I personally think its worth,I would say $7000. KBB only tells me its worth 5500 but we know kbb doesnt really apply to this.

dsmkid

You car looks like its coming along nice! Im not sure who Jake or Hal is but im sure they would say it is in great shape!-lol! I would be more than willing to talk to you about the car. From detailer to detailer there is much more to be said than I really have the time to post right now. I have done a very minor paint correction on the paint, to get swirls out, and the interior is truly "CLEAN". Ill pm you my phone number, and you can give me a call whenever! -Mike

dsmkid

Quoting James:
Would you be interested in a galant GSX with a full turbo 4g63 motor/trans/ECU swap?

And all of the vr4 body parts.

Essentially it's a vr4 without the #

It would have to be VERY clean! Pics?

dsmkid

Quoting TheEvoZero:
I MIGHT be interested. My Galant has been to Denver many times. I used to drive it to Laramie. I drive it everyday.

Pics / Info ?

talontyme

Would you consider selling outright and if so how much.

dsmkid

"Would you consider selling outright and if so how much."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would sell it for $7k

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned