The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 (((Built Motor))) $4500 Firm Indiana/Chicago

Hey guys, looking to sell or trade my recently purchased Galant VR4. I hit a financial pickle and at the same time, if I were to continue with this build, I'd like to go a different route. The fact that I switched schools completely changed the purpose of me buying this sex panther. Planning to do 3 hour drives, with two dogs, rain sleet or snow every other weekend. I can either use the money or trade for something I have ample amounts of parts for such as Civics or Integras. The previous owner can vouch for the car, clean build, (almost no miles on the rebuild) and the car is setup ready for whatever you want to throw at it. I know I am taking a huge price hit but like I said, I'm in a rush to get this figured it before classes start again. You guys have probably seen this car just 6 weeks ago listed for a lot more then this but I'm going to save everyone the time of a high OBO and knock off $1000 from what I paid. I feel like to the right person this car was worth every penny but my loss is your gain. Please read the entire ad as I go into some detail on the blemishes of the car. Thanks guys, looking for a quick sale, I'll try and check here as much as possible but text is the best way to reach me.

click

calcaliente

still for sale?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned