The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2g gsx roller North Alabama

4nmscle

Ok, after much debate and wanting to use more funds towards my business I have decided that I need to get rid of some of my toys. Going to sell my 97 Eclipse GSX roller. The interior will be included but not installed. The dash and door panels are in the car. The car has a clean Alabama state title and the odometer has 86k on it. I think it may have been swapped though. It will have the rear diff and driveshaft. Asking $2000 obo. Oh, I do still have the front bumper and headlights. I will also be including some parts to it like the fmic kit and misc parts. I am located in North Alabama. Again, the price is obo. I also have a good awd trans and tranfer case that I will throw in if I get asking price. Feel free to text me or email me. 256-479-6504 or [email protected]

photo.jpg

Last edited:

4nmscle

I decided to change the price on my roller. $1300 as it sits plus headlights and bumper.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts