The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 shell/roller/VA/ $ 300

jb4

Formerly 832/2000 this became a parts car for the car Im building for my wife. Not that it wasnt in good shape , but the wife didnt want a black car. Here is the intro thread from the previous owner....

click

It is very stripped now and most of whats left isnt worth keeping. The body is fair to good condition, a few dents here and there. The hood is pretty trashed.The only real rust is on the rear subframe that was swapped from the other car Im building. I removed everything I thought I might need or could sell. Including some of these items may be considered at a fair price.

My thought is this will be perfect for someone that has a complete car with a rotted or wrecked body/frame. Other than that it would be a huge undertaking to bring this car back without already having most of the parts. The interior is mostly there but not in great shape.

I will give it about a month from today to sell , if not , off to the junkyard.

here are some pics from today.......

Any questions please pm or reply to thread.

citymunky

I didn't that was sargeeks old car. I wanted to buy that shell, but passed on it. You mind if I stop by this sometime this week? I can give that coolant tank bracket.

jb4

Ready for this car to get out of my yard.

Seriously, obo .

Scrap guy offered me 150 for it

89Mirageman

Messaged you about the wheels but never heard back. Interested in selling them separately? Yank them off after the scrap guy loads it up lol.

jb4

August 18- 19 the car is scheduled to go.

Last couple of weeks to get a mostly rust free, salvageable , clean titled gvr4.

Will include dash plaque for asking price .

Boostin21

If i lived in VA i would have saved this car on day 1... Wonder what shipping would be to WI?

Noobsauce

Let me know what you want for the four corner trim peices. If you don't sell the car with them on.
I also need the interior trim moldings above the doors and carpet.

Last edited:

Looking for body molding around fenders and doors both sides... Do you still have car??

talontyme

Sad to see that no one wants to save that vr4.

jb4

More detailed pics for anyone interested.

click

Not all parts pictured are included

Last edited:

citymunky

what parts are not included?

Hi JB,

Just found out 1741's chassis is complete mush. Too many fists through the main chassis elements. It's going to need to be parted out.

Is 832 still available, or did it get scrapped? If it's still around, let's work a deal.

PMed.

//Adam

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts