The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 VR-4 hx-40 California car 6,000$

Well, as much as I love this thing I gotta let it go. Just spent 3k on a fresh motor, clutch and good trans. Car runs amazing, tuned by me with ds-map speed density and made 532awhp on 110 leaded gas. I drive this every day and it is very reliable for a 4g63. Was planning on meeting Mike (gsxtc) and driving to the shootout this year with it as well.

I have a ton of pictures of the motor build and car in general. I do not check here often so please email me or preferably call me at (714) 299 5725 anytime.

I am open to offers, no trades.

Here is a link to the Cl ad as well. click

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

GVR47111K

I love the flower/boat joke. GLWS

4orced4door

Looks like an awesome deal on a clean KG car. GLWS

JNR

I take it this would not pass smog w/o a cat? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JNR

Good to hear it's smogged legally, and was curious if it had a cat, since you mentioned running leaded gas.

GSX_TC

Don't sell Fred Zak!!!!

Does this Mean your not going to the shootout With me?

ApexHunter

Seen this car in person. Clean car and Zak is a good dude. I would snatch it up if i had the funds, if only for the clean chassis. GLWS.

Brunoboy

full spec sheet? rust? clean title? PM'd

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned