The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2001 Toyota 4Runner Lancaster PA $5499 OBO

4g63t

When I first bought my 4Runner back in 2005 I posted and put up a bunch of pics. I tried to find the post, but I can't. Anyway, I'll put up the links to Ebay and Cars.com, all the info is there. This car drives fine but WILL need trans work in the future, but just about everyone on here is a crazy wrencher so I thought there might be some interest. Make me an offer if you want....

EBAY:

click

Cars:

click

dammitjim

I know these things hold their value, but is a 10 year old 4Runner with 300k and a bad trans really worth over $5k?

4g63t

Oddly enough, with the mileage (not counting the trans) KBB told me $6500...I thought it would be much less. Same year with less miles I've seen for sale for $11k, go figure. I've got a bunch of wiggle room, and I'll take reasonable offers.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts