The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:1996 Nissan 200SX SE Red auto has ac in NY $1100

onesickcrx

I am selling a 1996 Nissan 200SX SE its red and is a 2 door the milage is 169,426 and its Automatic. This car has working A/C, Heat, Power Sun roof, Cruise control, Power windows, Power locks, Power mirrors, Pioneer CD player with Ipod usb adapter. The alternator died recently so I just had a new one installed and now shes back up and running. So now its ready to be driven but I have another car that works fine so at this point I figure ill just sell this and put some money in the bank for a rainy day. Car at one point had the rear quater knocked in pretty good and was pulled out.

I figured someone most likley needs a decent beater car for cheap so here it is.

PM me with any questions...

Cars located in Spring Valley NY 10977

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts