The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 724/2000 summit white $999$ Corvallis Oregon

manikbastrd

Shell or whats left of my part out for sale. For information on what was/is in the car click .I would prefer to sell whole, but will part out bits and pieces here and there if necessary. Car has brand new calipers all the way around, brand new stainless brake lines, relatively new EBC pads and stock rotors, aftermarket rear swaybar and Eibach Ground control w/ KYB AGXs. She also has brand new Yokohama S-drives on 17" wheels, and a decent interior. My asking price reflects the Suspension, and brakes as well as shell. If those parts sell individually I will adjust accordingly. I am not afraid of offers but she will need love as she is very rusty underneath. Great parts car, or a hardcore restoration project. Please PM or Email me for more information or offers.
Thanks in Advance!
-Derek

img.php

Last edited:

manikbastrd

Price Dropped due to sold ECU. Still up for grabs ladies and gents...Lots of good parts on this car for a person who knows what it is worth...

Hey bro interested in your galant I got the cash and willing to come check it out

ktmrider

Pretty sure this went to thedsmguy/Paul and is in the process of being parted due to the rust.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts