The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 BG Vancouver Washington $5500

thedsmguy

This car comes with multiple sets of wheels both pictured.

Price is firm. I can change it by pulling mods. But this is NOT a partout thread.

This is not a scenario where I would want any trades unless you specifically have a mini excavator or 40' gooseneck trailer.

This is a case where I can deliver the car (obviously this would not be cheap ((Depending on location)).

With that stated lets get to some mods etc.

Nice interior, aftermarket "vr4" red stitched floormats, factory leather in good shape, has a NICE aftermarket steering wheel, infinity speakers, 3000gt shift boot w/dsm shifter

rear subframe poly bushings, Mustache brace poly bushings, rear adj camber arms, evo8 suspension, 5 lug, powerslot rotors n axxis metalmaster pads,

93 headlight that are mint a 93 grill nice factory foglights, NO LONGER HAVE THE AMBER TURN SIGNALS, nice factory fog lights

4 bolt rearend, 255 fuel pump, ACT pressure plate with Centerforce disk (works great) stock flywheel. Awesome shifting transmission from 92 talon.

3" exhaust, e3 16g ported, e3 o2 housing ported, gt fabrications exhaust manifold (huge cast manifold similar to FP) stock cams, Gates racing timing belts, new seals, headgasket, evo 8 valve springs, Super nice dual color black and red valve cover from TCC. BIG fmic from 1g dsm, short route pipes, 2g mas w/intake, 550cc injectors.

Boost, Wideband and Oil pressure gauges as well. Kenwood CD player with 10" JBL sub

The car has 186k miles on it. But that means virtually nothing as everything has been gone through for better or worse.

Thanks for the space.

Last edited:

quato

I'll be in the Tacoma area in mid June and driving to TX around the 19th. If it's still for sale I would like to arrange to see it if possible...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts