The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 #1365 SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLDUp for sale is my 1991 VR-4. located in woodbridge,nj. It is black and has roughly 140,000 miles. I bought it last spring and all modifications were done by previous owner. It was a spare car and I've driven it 400 miles since buying it. Has polished badge #1365. First off, the body is rough. Mostly free of any significant rust, but it is a lifetime northeast car.A/C is removed(compressor and lines),4ws is intact, but leaking pretty good near rear end- I didnt fix because i'm not sure what my plan was for the 4ws. Most panels on car are on the rough side,but all but passenger fender should be salvagable. The interior is ok, but leather is dried out and plastics are faded. I really would prefer that if your interested in this car, plan on racing it/driving it, NOT restoring it. I dont want anybody to come expecting a garage kept, mint condition car, it's spent it's life in NYC and it shows. Has relatively clean undercarriage, mostly rear subframe has rust, but as stated, car is as a 21 year old northeast car should look. It has a low mileage JDM cyclone motor. Cyclone intake ran by keydiver chip. has Big 16g(evo2 code) Coated FP manifold. CM 3" aluminized catback with magnaflow hiflow cat, comes with test pipe. custom coil on plug, Buschur/SX fpr with an fittings/stainless hose and guage. RC 550 injectors, rewired walbro 255 pump, 2G MAS, ETS short route fmic with ETS intake tube and 1g bov. MBC. new brakes all around including slotted front rotors and hawk front pads, including new calipers and ebrake cables. solid shifter bushings. The car runs rock solid, boost good and drives straight. Problems that may need to be addressed: slack in drivetrain-driveshaft probably could use a rebuild, a lot of rubber underneath is rotted/dried out, including tires, cv joints and bushings. struts are worn out, interior is faded and misc peices are cracked, has outdated kenwood cd player. Power antenna in broken. front and rear bumpers are usable but have cracks in them,rear bumper sags and support is rusted, will need to be replaced. front right fender has rust. dent on right rear door. paint looks ok when clean, but shows its age. idles low, stalls at stoplights sometimes, and doesnt like hot starts, but is very drivable. I suspect it may be coolant temp sensor so i have a new coolant temp sensor that will come with it. I really like this car and i feel it has good potential,but I am pricing it to sell cheap and quick at $2300 obo. I think this is a good candidate to throw a clutch(has good stock clutch currently) and a tune, struts and tires, and run 12s all day, while having something different than a dsm. I am selling because I bought a mustang gt,bought new home, and have 11 month old baby, so no time to mess with it like i'd like, and wife says vr4 has to go, so NO TRADES. You can email me at [email protected] or call/text 908 578 5864 no later than 10pm

img.php

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmrider

Friendly suggestion before the mods delete your ad, look at the format of ALL the other posts ( title, pics, layout, etc ).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned